SUB Queries: 1. List the employees working in research department 2. List employees who are located in New York and Chicago
3. Display the department name in which ANALYSTS are working
4. Display employees who are reporting to JONES
5. Display all the employees who are reporting to Jones Manager
6. Display all the managers in SALES and ACCOUNTING department
7. Display all the employee names in Research and Sales Department who are having at least 1 person reporting to them
8. Display all employees who do not have any reportees
9. List employees who are having at least 2 reporting
10. List the department names which are having more than 5 employees
11. List department name having at-least 3 salesman
12. List employees from research and accounting having at-least 2 reporting
13. Display second max salary
14. Display 4th max salary 15. Display 5th max salary -- Answer for nth Max Salary Co-Related Subqueries: 16. Write a query to get 4th max salary from EMP table
17. Write a query to get 2nd…
SQL Functions: Use only functions for data manupulation. 1. List employees whose name having 4 characters 2. List employees whose job is having 7 characters
3. Find out howmany times letter 'S' occurs in 'qspiders'
4. List the employees whose job is having last 3 characters as 'man'
5. List employees whose job is having first 3 characters as 'man'
6. Display all the names whose name is having exactly 1 'L'
7. Display dept names which are having letter 'O'
8. Display the output as shown below,
Scott working as a clerk earns 3000 in dept 20
9. Display employees who earn odd numbered salaries
10. Display number of employees getting NULL comission.
11. Display total sal and comm drawn by dept 30
12. Count number of clerks in dept 10 and 20
13. List Department wise total salary
14. List department wise total sal only if the total sal is > 3000
15. Display job wise total salary excluding dept 30 only if the total salary is > 5000