Use only functions for data manupulation.
1. List employees whose name having 4 characters2. List employees whose job is having 7 characters
3. Find out howmany times letter 'S' occurs in 'qspiders'
4. List the employees whose job is having last 3 characters as 'man'
5. List employees whose job is having first 3 characters as 'man'
6. Display all the names whose name is having exactly 1 'L'
7. Display dept names which are having letter 'O'
8. Display the output as shown below,
Scott working as a clerk earns 3000 in dept 20
9. Display employees who earn odd numbered salaries
10. Display number of employees getting NULL comission.
11. Display total sal and comm drawn by dept 30
12. Count number of clerks in dept 10 and 20
13. List Department wise total salary
14. List department wise total sal only if the total sal is > 3000
15. Display job wise total salary excluding dept 30 only if the total salary is > 5000
16. Display job wise max sal only for managers, clerks, salesman working in dept 10 and 20. Sort the data by des order of the max salary.
17. Display job wise number of employees in all the department with total salary > 9000
18. Display the department number having atleast 4 employees in it
19. Display the department having only saleman in it
20 Calculate number of L in string 'HELLLLL'
21. Display all the employees whose job has a string 'MAN'
22. Display all the employees whose job starts with string 'MAN'
23. Display all the employees whose job ends with string 'MAN'
25. Display first 3 characters of ename in lower case and rest everything in upper case.
If ename is 'MITHUNASHOK' then display this as 'mitHUNASHOK'
26. Display the result from emp table as below.
SMITH is a CLERK and gets salary 2000
Here SMITH is ename column, CLERK is JOB and 2000 is SAL column and rest everything is literal strings.